Reach 300,000 visitors with the official Tybee Island Insider’s Guide, which helps travelers to plan their trips, providing information on accommodations, tours, places to shop, places to eat, and things to do–encouraging longer stays. Tybee Islands’ tourism industry continues to grow year-over-year with Tybee welcoming more than 1 million visitors who spend $179.3 million on dining, shopping, accommodations and activities.
The official 2023 Tybee Island Insider’s Guide can help you reach this immense audience and ensure that your business receives its share of these expenditures!
The last day to sign up to advertise in the guide is Friday, October 14, 2022. 300,000 copies of the guide will be printed and distributed over the course of 2023.
Reach visitors before they arrive:
- Visit Tybee expects to mail more than 15,000 copies of the Insider’s Guide to potential visitors who call or request them online.
- Distributed at Georgia Welcome Centers, including Interstate locations and area hotels.
- Distributed through AAA offices.
- Requested by tours and groups bringing travelers to Savannah.
- Requested by lodging members and other lodging establishments around the state to give to their guests.
- Distributed at Tybee Visitor Information Center.
- Stocked at most Tybee-area businesses, including rentals and lodging establishments, shops and many entertainment and attractions on the island.
- Distributed at all Savannah-area Visitor Information Centers.
Click here for a downloadable media kit.
For more information on advertising in the official 2023 Tybee Island Insider’s Guide, contact Jane Townsend, advertising director at Savannah Magazine, at 912-652-0294 or Jane.Townsend@SavannahMagazine.com. Savannah Magazine is the official publisher for Visit Savannah and Visit Tybee, and an affiliate of the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce.