This week, Visit Savannah will be taking its newly-launched version of VisitSavannah.com on the road to three different Savannah locations, where the website team will be presenting the new site to hospitality members and demonstrating how it can help members to drive traffic into their businesses. Each meeting will include a continental breakfast from 8-8:30 a.m., followed by a presentation on the new website from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
At each presentation, Visit Savannah will:
- Present an overview of the new VisitSavannah.com
- Offer details on new digital advertising opportunities in 2018
- Introduce new partnership & advertising manager Matt Berkin
Join Visit Savannah at the location most convenient for you:
- Tuesday, January 30 in the Summit Room at the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton Savannah Historic District | 411 West Bay Street | Click here to register for this session
- Wednesday, January 31 in the Art Gallery at the National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force | 175 Bourne Avenue in Pooler | Click here to register for this session
- Thursday, February 1 in Salon B at the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown | 5711 Abercorn Street | Click here to register for this session
If you were able to attend Visit Savannah’s digital marketing webinar earlier this month, click here to watch a recording of the webinar and download a helpful PDF.
For more information on advertising opportunities with Visit Savannah for hospitality members, contact Matt Berkin at MBerkin@VisitSavannah.com or 912-644-6430.
* Please note that advertising opportunities on VisitSavannah.com are only available to hospitality businesses