Visit Savannah is currently running a digital advertising campaign to drive travelers to visit Savannah during the winter season. This campaign will run through March 6, 2022.
The media campaign will include 17.5 million banner ad impressions in Savannah’s top feeder markets. We need your help to convert these impressions to visitation! All hospitality partners are encouraged to submit a compelling special offer for consideration to be included in this campaign. Offers MUST incentivize winter travel.
- We must demonstrate savings – this is being positioned as a deal. Deals can come from a discounted rate, value adds, packages, or other promotions.
- There are no strict rules – we encourage creative deals and are happy to work with you to develop compelling offers.
- Travel windows make a difference; the more expansive the availability at the lead-in rate, the more compelling the offer.
- Please provide a fixed rate, if possible. The most successful offers are 30-40% off perceived value (room rate + added value) or buy 2 tour tickets and get one free.
- We strongly suggest offering fully refundable and cancellable offers; flexibility has yielded more robust results in the current climate.
- Deals will be researched and compared against BAR rates, AP Rates and OTAs. Visit Savannah deals may not be undercut by any of these.
Email your best offer to Pamela Knowles, Director of Content Marketing, at PKnowles@VisitSavannah.com. Please note that space is limited, and not every submission will be included. There is NO COST to participate for Chamber members. Not a Savannah Chamber member? Contact Tina Mock at TMock@SavannahChamber.com.