Resources Available for Businesses & Individuals During COVID-19 Disruption...LINK

NEWS

Published on: Aug. 31, 2020
Georgia Society of Association Executives Holds Annual Meeting in Savannah

Last week, the Georgia Society of Association Executives held their annual meeting in Savannah at the Hyatt Regency. Approximately 120 people attended, coming from southeastern states. Meeting organizers made up about 60% of those registered and suppliers the remaining 40%. We want to thank Wendy Kavanagh the associations executive director for her courage and dedication to demonstrating how meetings and events can take place safely and responsibly. With 60% of the attendees being responsible for hosting their own events, this was an opportunity for Savannah to shine as an example for responsible events. Mayor Van Johnson spoke to the group after Joe Marinelli’s welcome. The state and regional associations that meet in Savannah are critical to our success. We thank them for the trust and confidence they’ve placed in us.

Pictured below is the welcome reception at the Morris Center’s Metal Building.

SHARE
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Privacy Policy | GDPR FAQ
GOT IT!