Visit Savannah is building a library of images to promote travel to Savannah. Included below is a list of images and style of images that are of interest. If you have experience in photography and have images available that you feel would be appropriate for advertisements, editorial supplements and promotions, please contact Megan White for details at MWhite@VisitSavannah.com or 912.644.6453. (All images must be high res, minimum 300 dpi and available in print quality.)
Visit Savannah is also building a contact list of extras for future photo and video shoots. If you are interested in being included, please submit a current headshot or picture, your cell phone number and your general weekday and weekend availability.
List of images needed below:
Description: Visit Savannah’s images are used to promote travel to Savannah, showcasing the city itself and the unique elements that make Savannah an amazing location for getaways. We use images that include people and also images that mainly focus on the architecture and ambiance of Savannah. Ideal images will show the beauty of Savannah, families enjoying Savannah, couples in Savannah, groups in Savannah, tourism activities and attractions, history and architecture, etc.
- SUMMER (clothing, weather, activities)
- Savannah sunsets
- People enjoying to-go cups in a square or park downtown
- Yoga outdoors
- Railroad Museum/Children’s Museum with families
- Outdoor dining/dining related shots
- Tybee Island: People on the beach, the pier, lighthouse, sandcastles, biking, dunes, ice-cream
- FALL (clothing, weather, activities)
- Savannah River Street skyline at dusk
- Biking in Savannah
- Kayaking with marsh backgrounds
- Outdoor dining in downtown Savannah
- Brewery tours in Savannah
– Scenery shots and/or people visiting the following:
- Telfair museums
- SCAD Museum of Art
- Juliette Gordon Lowe House
- Davenport House
- Pirate’s House
- Lady & Sons
- Lucas Theater
- Savannah Theatre
- Cemeteries in Savannah
- Other attractions, museums, locations of interest not listed here are also welcome.
Visit Savannah requires photographers to sign a non-exclusive release agreement for any photography obtained for marketing purposes. In addition to this, model releases and/or property releases may be required for photography showing recognizable faces and structures. Please include information regarding contact information for any persons featured in your images.