Published on: Oct. 25, 2021
Call for Fall and Winter Deals
Visit Savannah is running a digital advertising campaign to drive travelers to Savannah during the fall and winter seasons AND between Sunday and Thursday. This campaign will run through mid-November. The media campaign will include 13 million banner ad impressions in Savannah’s top feeder markets. All hospitality partners are encouraged to submit a compelling special offer for consideration to be included.
- We must be able to demonstrate savings – this is being positioned as a deal. Deals can come from a discounted rate, value adds, packages, or other promotions.
- There are no strict rules – we encourage creative deals and are happy to work with you to develop compelling offers.
- Travel windows make a difference; the wider the availability at the lead-in rate, the more compelling the offer.
- Please provide a static rate, if possible. The most successful offers have 30-40% off in perceived value (room rate + added value) or buy two tour tickets, get one free.
- We strongly suggest offering fully refundable and cancellable offers; flexibility has yielded stronger results in the current climate.
- Deals will be researched and compared against BAR rates, AP Rates and OTAs. Visit Savannah deals may not be undercut by any of these.
Email your best offer to Pamela Knowles, Director of Content Marketing, at PKnowles@VisitSavannah.com. Please note that space is limited and not every offer will be included.
There is NO COST to participate for Chamber members. Not a Savannah Chamber member? Contact Tina Mock at TMock@SavannahChamber.com.
CATEGORY:Visit Savannah News