Visit Savannah has launched a new initiative to improve Savannah’s visibility and engagement in Google’s search engine results and travel exploration products. Central to these Google products are the individual listings for each business – this is where you come in!
Learn how to expand your business’ exposure within Google’s products at an industry workshop on Thursday, March 1 from 2-4 p.m. at the Savannah Riverfront Marriott, 100 General McIntosh Blvd. This FREE educational initiative is open to all Visit Savannah hospitality members.
At this workshop, hosted by Miles Partnership and Visit Savannah, attendees will learn:
- Tactical training to leverage Google My Business
- How to obtain and respond to reviews
- Tips to improve your photography
- How to add 360 images and video to your listing
- How to remove photos from your listing
- A summary of further opportunities by business type
Attendees will also have the opportunity to bypass the Google My Business verification process and verify your business on-site! In order to verify your business, bring one or more of the following:
- Utility bill(s)
- Tax letter(s)
- Business registration certificate(s)
Visit Savannah and Miles Partnership recently hosted a webinar on how to maximize exposure for your business in Google’s products. If you missed the free webinar, you can watch it here.