Visit Savannah is pleased to announce a new initiative to improve Savannah’s visibility and engagement in Google’s search engine results and travel exploration products! Central to these Google products are the individual listings for each business, and this is where you come in.
Visit Savannah and Miles Partnership will be hosting two educational initiatives for hospitality members on how to expand your business’ exposure within Google’s products, and improve your engagement and conversion with your customers. Both of these educational opportunities are FREE and are open to all Visit Savannah hospitality members.
The first part of the program is a webinar on Tuesday, February 13 at 2 p.m. During this hour-long session, you will learn:
- How your Google My Business listing is surfaced in Google search and travel products
- About opportunities to get the most exposure, customer satisfaction and marketing insights for the business from the free Google My Business platform
- About the latest Google My Business features to engage customers
- What Visit Savannah is doing to improve Savannah’s presence on Google
- How to prepare for “instant verification” of your business on Google at the Industry Workshop (see below)
Click here to register for the webinar! After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions on how to join the webinar.
The second part of this program is an Industry Workshop on Thursday, March 1 from 2-4 p.m. at the Savannah Marriott Riverfront, 100 General McIntosh Blvd. At this in-person workshop, Miles Partnership will provide tactical training and tips for using Google My Business. You will have the opportunity to bypass the Google My Business verification process and verify your business on-site at the event. Save the date!
For more information on these events, contact Larissa Allen at LAllen@VisitSavannah.com.