The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is calling for small business owners and supporters to participate in its #IAmSmallBiz photo competition.
The contest will be held in conjunction with the America’s Small Business Summit, June 13-15 in Washington, D.C., but small businesses are invited to participate whether attending or not to share their #IAmSmallBiz story.
- Share a photo on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook of your business or a business you love using the #IAmSmallBiz hashtag.
- Include the name of the your business, your mission, and your hometown in your post. BONUS: tag the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce! (@SavChamber on Twitter)
- Follow the #IAmSmallBiz hashtag and like or retweet messages from other small business owners.
Here’s the incentive:
- Exposure: The U.S. Chamber will be monitoring the hashtag and liking, retweeting, and re-gramming some of your photos.
- Advocacy: Promoting small business and the issues that matter to businesses like yours.
- Win an iPad mini: The U.S. Chamber will select its favorite photos from the entries after America’s Small Business Summit and the winner will be sent a free iPad mini.
Learn more about the summit and how to register by clicking here.