The average return on investment of an effective email marketing campaign is $38 for every $1 spent.
If you’re not using email marketing, you are missing an opportunity to increase your revenue and grow your business! Join the Savannah chapter of SCORE and Savannah Technical College present a special workshop on the Power of the Inbox: Tips & Tricks for Effective Email Marketing. Led by email marketing expert John C. Riley, CEO of “The Email Specialist,” attendees will be taken step-by-step through the essentials of effective email marketing, including:
- What email marketing really is (and isn’t)
- What an effective email marketing strategy can do for your business
- The five essential elements of an effective email marketing strategy:
- How to grow a healthy mailing list
- How to create GREAT content
- How to create and customize a beautiful, mobile-friendly email template that promotes your brand
- How to get people to open your emails
Spots are limited, so click here to register now! Registration is open until noon Monday, March 9.
Date: Tuesday, March 10
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Savannah Technical College, 5717 White Bluff Road
Contact: Savannah SCORE at 912-452-6335 or SCORESAV70@gmail.com
ABOUT SAVANNAH SCORE:
SCORE is a nationwide non-profit organization that is the nations’s largest provider of free business mentoring services and educational programs designed to help small business owners an aspiring entrepreneurs start, manage and grow successful businesses.
If you would like to schedule a free business mentoring session with an experienced Savannah SCORE mentor/coach, CLICK HERE, or call the Savannah SCORE office at 912-452-6335, or email SCORE at firstname.lastname@example.org.