Hiring and retaining the right people can make or break your business. As a business owner, you need to know how to find great employee candidates, conduct effective job interviews, and hire and retain people who have the skills, values, and attitude you need to build a successful team.
At this SCORE workshop, you will learn:
- Key factors to consider in candidate selection
- How to use the most effective techniques in the interviewing process
- How to gain insights into a candidate’s skills, abilities and character
- How to tailor motivational techniques to different groups
- How to use both tangible and intangible employee motivators
Presented by two expert Certified SCORE Mentors, the workshop will take place on Thursday, April 25 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Savannah SCORE Conference Room at 111 E. Liberty St, Savannah. Bring your lunch.
The fee for the seminar is $20, payable by PayPal or check. A special discount is available for Chamber members, so call SCORE for more details!
Register now by clicking here or by calling Savannah SCORE at 912-652-4335.
Date: Thursday, April 25
Time: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Location: SCORE Savannah offices,111 East Liberty Street