Register now for SCORE Savannah’s Business Launchpad workshop 2018! At Business Launchpad, a team of five certified SCORE small business mentors, all having extensive experience with every facet of starting and operating a business across various industries, will provide attendees with the tools, knowledge and personal insights needed to open, develop and grow a successful business. During this unique day-long workshop attendees will learn:
- How to tell if you have a viable business concept worth developing
- Secrets of why some businesses succeed where others fail
- Legal, regulatory and tax issues of opening and running a business
- Tools to help you manage the financial health of your business
- Possible sources of outside funding and how to get their support
- How to create effective sales, marketing and social media strategies
- The elements of a solid business plan—the basis of any successful business
Registration to the workshop includes all necessary materials, lunch and beverages. Seating is limited, so sign up now! SCORE is offering a special rate for Chamber members, so be sure to mention your membership when you register.
Date: Saturday, January 20
Time: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Location: SCORE conference room, 111 E Liberty Street
Cost: $40 Chamber members | $49 non-members
Contact: Call 912-652-4335 to sign up
ABOUT SCORE: Founded in 1964, SCORE is a national non-profit business mentoring service associated with the Small Business Administration. It offers free business mentoring services and low-cost workshops to help individuals start or grow a small business. The Savannah chapter was recently cited by SCORE national as being in the top 30 of 320 chapters nationwide in recognition of quality business mentoring services, and for helping to create 135 new businesses and 279 new non-management jobs in the Savannah area.