Savannah SCORE is now registering for its Business Launchpad 2017 — How to Start, Manage and Grow a Business.
Led by a team of Savannah SCORE business mentors with extensive experience in a wide variety of businesses and industries, Business Launchpad will provide attendees with the tools, knowledge, and insights necessary to start, operate, and grow a successful small business. During this unique 1-day workshop, attendees will learn:
- How to tell if they have a viable business concept
- Secrets of why businesses succeed… and fail
- Legal, regulatory and tax-related aspects of setting up and running a business
- Tools to help manage the financial health and profitability of your business
- Possible sources of outside funding and how to get their support
- How to create effective sales, marketing, and social media strategies
- The key elements of a solid business plan that will help guide your business to success
Previous attendees have said…
“The Business Launchpad is excellent.”
“A reality check for what’s involved in starting and owning a business.”
“Highly relevant. I would definitely recommend it to others.”
“The presenters are highly knowledgeable and engaged.”
DATE: Saturday, October 7
TIME: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
WHERE: Savannah SCORE office, 111 E. Liberty Street
COST: $30.00 – includes all workshop materials, lunch and beverages
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED
Register now by clicking here or calling the SCORE office at 912.652.4335.