The UGA Small Business Development Center in Savannah and the UGA SBDC at Georgia Southern, a Public Service and Outreach unit of the University of Georgia, will be offering a social networking class for businesses on Using LinkedIn to Build Influence.
While LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing social networking sites, many business owners are unsure of how to leverage the platform to make the most of its audience. Learn from LinkedIn expert and UGA SBDC business consultant Peter Williams as he presents his national program teaching easy to follow steps to build influence, promote business expertise, and maximize effective networking. This class is designed to teach business owners and key managers how they can leverage their personal networks and maximize influence in their market to grow business.
- Learn to build a profile that really showcases your abilities
- Use your expertise to establishing credibility in your field
- Learn to maximize your reach using people you already know
- Understand how to use the influence you create
- Use LinkedIn search to fill a virtual room of prospects
- Discover hidden LinkedIn tools giving you a competitive advantage
Date: Tuesday, August 14
Time: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Location: UGA Small Business Development Center, 513 E. Oglethorpe Avenue, Suite M
Registration: Click here to register
Contact: Call 912-651-3299 for more information or visit GeorgiaSBDC.org/Southern for more information
Registration for this course is $79, but employees of Chamber member businesses are being offered a special discount of $20 off with code COCLink. Space is limited, so register now!