Chamber members will receive a $10 off discount for a Digital Marketing Boot Camp to be hosted by the University of Georgia Small Business Development Center (SBDC) on Thursday, Feb. 11. The Digital Marketing Boot Camp is designed specifically for small business owners who want to learn to integrate technology and marketing in the digital space to increase profits and gain customers.
In this full day of interactive sessions taught by Georgia SBDC digital marketing experts, you will learn to:
- Optimize your website and make search engines work for your business
- Use social media to cultivate brand ambassadors
- Examine the powerful applications made possible by broadband technology
- Tap into the mobile marketplace
- Effectively utilize paid online advertising
- Learn about free tools to improve traffic to your website
- Use photos and video to promote your products and educate your customers
The program includes a combination of general sessions and concurrent break-out sessions.
Date: Thursday, February 11
Time: 8 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Location: Savannah Technical College/5717 White Bluff Rd., Room 7126/Savannah, GA 31405
Cost: $39 for Chamber members with discount code “chamber.” Non-member price is $49. Lunch is included.
RSVP: SPACE IS LIMITED! To register and for a detailed program description, click here or call 912.651.3200 with questions.