The PBS hit television travel show, Places to Love “PTL” with Samantha Brown, arrived in Savannah last week to begin filming. Together with Visit Savannah, the “PTL” executive producers identified locations and people throughout the city to feature for their 2023 Savannah episode.
Over the course of the week, Samantha met and interviewed several of Savannah’s key community leaders to learn “what makes Savannah so special to its visitors and locals?” A special thank you to those that participated in making this venture a successful one!
– Rabbi Haas, Congregation Mickve Israel
– Jamie Credle + Sue Adler, The Davenport House Museum + Historic Savannah Foundation
– Shannon Browning-Mullis, Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace + Girl Scouts USA
– Julia Keating + Gail Smith, Pin Point Museum
– Issac Martin, Gullah/Geechee Net Maker
– Gilbert Walker, Blacksmith Artist
– The Wyld Restaurant
– Howard Paul, Benedetto Guitars
– Kay Heritage + Chef Jay Langfelder, Big Bon Bodega
– Amelia Jamerson, 18LovesArt
– Kevin Ryan + Meredith Sutton, Service Brewing
The Places to Love with Samantha Brown: Savannah episode will air in early 2023.