The Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah announce an “Open Membership Call” beginning Monday, August 9 through Friday, August 20 for reappointments or new appointments to Boards, Commissions, and Authorities.
Current openings include:
- Chatham Area Transit (CAT) – one (1) opening
- Civil Service Board – two (2) vacancies
- Cultural Affairs Commission – three (3) vacancies
- Greater Savannah International Alliance – one (1) opening
- Historic District Board of Review – four (4) openings
- Historic Preservation Commission – one (1) vacancy
- Keep Savannah Beautiful – one (1) vacancy and five (5) openings
- Park and Tree Commission – one (1) vacancy
- Savannah Development and Renewal Authority – four (4) vacancies
- Savannah Recreation Commission – seven (7) openings
For more information on serving your community in any of the city’s 30+ boards, commission or authorities follow the link for applications here. Applications are accepted all year.