The Savannah Area Chamber is introducing a new award to be given at its 2017 Community Awards Banquet. The Cornerstone Award is intended to encourage non-profit/for-profit partnerships to result in a richer, better trained and more diverse and inclusive human resource pool in the community. The honored organization should have a mission exemplifying an effort to bridge the gap between non-profit resources and for-profit goals toward the overall enrichment of Savannah’s local business environment. The deadline for nominations is Thursday, August 31 by 5 p.m.
The 2017 Community Awards Banquet will be held on Thursday, November 2 at The DeSoto Hotel.
To nominate, fill out a form below and submit to Small Business & Events Manager Stephanie Painter via fax at 912.644.6498 or via email at SPainter@SavannahChamber.com.
See below for a list of awards (click to download):
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Environmental Excellence Award
- Gulfstream Community Involvement Award
- Helen V. Head Business Advocate Award
- Hospitality Award
- Manufacturer’s Safety Award
- Small Business of the Year Award
- World Trade Center International Business of the Year Award
- Cornerstone Award
Deadline for nominations is Thursday, August 31 by 5 p.m.