The Chatham County-Savannah Metropolitan Planning Commission (MPC) has just launched a public survey to update the Comprehensive Plans for Unincorporated Chatham County, Savannah, Garden City, and Pooler.
The Comprehensive Plan is a guide for the short and long-term growth, redevelopment, and preservation of all of Chatham County. It reflects the community’s values and goals and lays out strategies to achieve them.
Please take a few minutes to help the MPC shape the future of Unincorporated Chatham County, and the cities of Savannah, Garden City, and Pooler. The Plan 2040 survey is a chance for the public to share thoughts and feedback about the future of each community. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete and all responses will remain anonymous.
The questions cover housing, land use, quality of life, natural resources, transportation, and economic development.
The following methods are also available to provide feedback:
- Click here to take the survey. The deadline to submit your response is January 15, 2021.
- Email your comments to the MPC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 912-651-1480 to leave comments.
- A hard copy of the survey can be requested by calling 912-651-1480 and leaving an address for mailing.
- Mail comments to:
Metropolitan Planning Commission (MPC)
Attn: Comp Plan Comments
110 East State Street
Savannah, GA 31401
- In-person feedback can be made onsite at the MPC by making an appointment 24 hours in advance. Please call 912-651-1480 to request an appointment.