Leadership Savannah graduated 41 people at a ceremony held on Tuesday, November 17 at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa.
Graduates from the 2019-2020 class are:
- Shay Bowen Bouhan Falligant
- Louann Bronstein Hunter Maclean
- Emily Butler Center of Innovation for Logistics
- Brea Cali Andraka Cali
- Jimmie Cave Savannah-Chatham Co Public School System
- Tanya Chisholm Georgia Ports Authority
- Cheri Dean Park Place Outreach, Inc.
- Ed DiTommaso Goodwyn , Mills, and Cawood
- Larry Evans Oliver Maner LLP
- Brendan Ferrara EmployAbility
- Mary Catherine Finnerty Hussey Gay Bell
- Roxanne Formey Magistrate Court of Chatham County
- John Garceau Thomas & Hutton
- Will Gruver Jan-Pro of the South Carolina/GA Coast
- Jeffrey Hadley Chatham County Police Department
- Wesley Hester Sany America
- Whitney Holt Gulfstream Aerospace
- Kerry Jarvis Georgia Tech – Savannah
- Jay Jones Chatham County Government
- Ben Lockhart EMC Engineering Services, Inc.
- Chassidy Malloy Savannah Downtown Neighborhood Association
- Keri Martin Weiner Shearouse
- Kristin Massee Ellis, Painter, Ratterree & Adams, LLP
- Tomeca McPherson McPherson, Hall & Associates, LLC
- Roy Minter Savannah Police Department
- Tyler Mouchet Colliers International-Savannah
- Di Mydell Comcast Cable
- Jana Newland South State Bank
- Daniel Nunn Choate Construction Company
- Paul Painter Bowen Painter, LLC
- Kim Rhodes Savannah-Chatham Board of Education
- Hollis Rish Georgia Power Company
- Victoria Saxton Small Business Assistance Corporation
- Joe Shearouse City of Savannah- Office of the City Mgr.
- Vee Singleton Savannah State University
- Tiffany Stewart Chatham Emergency Services
- Marcus Thompson Hargray Fiber
- Robert Wells Savannah Sports Council
- Adot Whitely Vernon Donovan State Farm
- Mallary Whitten The Alida Hotel
- Chelsea Williams Live Oak Restaurant Group
Leadership Savannah was begun in 1961 for the purpose of informing future leaders in the Savannah area of issues confronting the community on a variety of subjects. This unique program provides the opportunity for its participants to develop an awareness of community successes and problems as well as the knowledge to help meet the challenge of the future.
Applications for the 2021 class are now being accepted. Go to LeadershipSavannah.org and click on the Apply button to begin the application process. Applications will be accepted through December 15, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.