This spring, Visit Savannah is launching a digital advertising campaign aimed at driving travelers to visit Savannah between Sunday and Thursday. This campaign is scheduled to run from late February through mid-April.
The media campaign will include:
- 5.5 million banner ad and video impressions in Savannah’s top feeder markets
- Marketing to over 220,000 individual travelers that booked midweek travel to Savannah in 2020
- Marketing to over 175,000 individual travelers that booked midweek travel to Charleston in 2020
- Look-a-like targeting of these audiences
We need your help to convert these impressions to visitation! All hospitality partners are encouraged to submit a compelling special offer for consideration to be included in this campaign. Offers MUST incentivize midweek travel and be received by February 19, 2021.
- We strongly suggest offering fully refundable and cancellable offers; flexibility has yielded stronger results in the current climate.
- Deals will be researched and compared against BAR rates, AP Rates and OTAs. Visit Savannah deals may not be undercut by any of these.
- We must be able to demonstrate savings – this is being positioned as a deal. Deals can come from a discounted rate, value adds, packages or other promotions.
- There are no strict rules – we encourage creative deals and are happy to work with you to come up with compelling offers.
- Travel windows make a difference; the wider the availability at the lead in rate, the more compelling the offer.
- Please provide a static rate, if possible. The most successful offers have 30-40% off in perceived value (room rate + added value) or buy 2 tour tickets, get 1 free.
Email your best offer to Lauren Cleland, Director of Digital Marketing by February 19, 2021. Please note that space is limited and not every offer will be included.
There is NO COST to participate for Chamber members. Not a Savannah Chamber member? Email Tina Mock.