2019 Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run Health & Wellness Expo
Ready, set, GO! Take a single trip over Savannah’s Talmadge Bridge in the 5K race, starting on Hutchinson Island. Is running over the bridge in the 5K not enough of a challenge for you? Put on your weighted ruck packs and join the Ruck Division! Rucking is defined as running or walking with a weighted backpack or “ruck” pack. In the 10K race, run through scenic downtown Savannah and endure two trips over Talmadge Bridge, culminating with a finish on Broughton Street for the Michelob Ultra Post-Race Party.
If you’re a real pro, take three trips over the bridge in the JCB Double Pump. The Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run also features a costume contest for both individuals and groups, and a corporate challenge for business groups trying to improve their office fitness and practice their teambuilding skills. A portion of race proceeds benefit the Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer Research Pavilion at St. Joseph’s/Candler health system. For more information, visit SavannahBridgeRun.com!
Schedule of Events:
- Friday, December 6: Health & Wellness Expo and Package Pick-Up, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. at the Savannah Civic Center
- Saturday, December 7:
- 5K and Double Pump Race Day Packet Pick-Up, 6:15-7:45 a.m. on Hutchinson Island (start line)
- 10K Race Day Packet Pick-Up, 6:15-7:45 a.m. at the Savannah Civic Center
- Kids’ Run, 7:50 a.m. at Montgomery and State Streets
- 5K and Double Pump Race Starts, 8 a.m. at Savannah Harbor Parkway
- 10K Race State, 9 a.m., Montgomery Street
- Michelob Ultra Post-Race Party, 8:15-11:45 a.m., Franklin Square