Culver Rug Company, Inc.
- Specialty Retail
Abouthe doors to Culver Rug opened at 408 Bonaventure Road in 1945. Earle M. Culver, Walter E. Culver, and Raymond C. Gilreath founded the company as a rug cleaning business. Later in 1952, the company expanded to include sales and installation of floor coverings.
Still a family owned business; the original location is operational with a full showroom and in-house rug cleaning. Culver Rug has a second location at 708 Mall Boulevard, which opened in 1980.