Fiduciary EDGE Advisors, LLC
- Investment Services
- Financial Consultant
AboutBoutique wealth management and financial planning firm catering to women, busy professionals and high net worth families (assets over $2.5 Million).
We start by getting to know you, listening carefully without judgement and working with you to create a strategy you feel comfortable with that can encompass:
- Your personal living financial and investment strategy that changes when life changes and tracks your progress daily
- Planning for income and/or building wealth with savings and investments
- Helping you maximize tax-efficient investment options and spending/income strategies
- Working closely with your trusted tax and legal advisors as your professional team to monitor and keep your plan on track
- Long term care and health care planning coordination (solutions for insurance, medical plans, paying premiums and more)
- Social Security maximization strategies
- Legacy and values planning through gifting, tax deductible contributions, planning for heirs
- Partnering with you during major life changes such as marriage, divorce, loss of partner or spouse, transitioning to retirement, sale of business or family asset, settling an estate and more.
Jayne W. Di Vincenzo holds 9 licenses and designations and has served clients in over 25 states over a career that spans nearly 25 years. Jayne looks forward to getting to know you, your family and your goals and helping you pursue them with a caring and attentive wealth partner at your side.