About the Chamber
To provide quality customer service and programs that meet the needs of our members, improve the economic environment of our community, and build a legacy of leadership for the next century.
The Chamber is the essential investment for the future of every business.
- Integrity...in all endeavors
- Leadership...strong, respected and forward thinking
- Teamwork...in accomplishing common goals
- Create Benefit...essential response to member investment
- Embrace Diversity...among individuals, companies and ideas
- Fiscal Responsibility...in all efforts and actions
- Service Excellence...exceeding the expectations of our members large and small
- Effective Communication...to, from and for our members
- Innovative Solutions...to current and future challenges
- Citizenship...committed and involved throughout our region
The Chamber of Commerce mobilizes and connects businesses to drive community development and public policies that promote sustainable growth.
Our board draws from Savannah’s top business leaders. We have a professional staff of 40 and serve nearly 2,100 member companies.
We create value in return for our members’ time and investment by producing results on each issue we choose to tackle.
In community development, we focus on quality education for our children and our employees along with sensible employment matched with sensible environmental conservancy. It means protecting and growing Savannah’s major economic engines – manufacturing, tourism, military, ports/logistics, health care and education.
In public policy, we tackle crisis issues and critical quality-of-life challenges such as education, water and transportation.
For members, we offer over 150 events and activities each year to help them connect and make business contacts.