AboutSavannah Brush and Chemical was established in 1939 as a broom and mop manufacturer and a janitorial chemical manufacturer. Louis and Delma Cowart bought the business from Dave Block in 1971 and in 1975 Louis Cowart became the sole owner. Louis changed the business from a manufacturer to a distributer for the hotel and industrial industries and soon saw the opportunity to get into the swimming pool supply and water treatment business. Louis ran the business until his retirement in 1992 at which time his sons Jeff and Roger Cowart took over the business. Savannah Brush and Chemical is now one of the industry leaders in swimming pool supplies, janitorial supplies and water treatment chemicals.
Address102 Central Junction Dr, Savannah, GA 31405