The Savannah Area Chamber has an ongoing list of member-to-member resources that may be helpful to you and your business during this time. If you need to submit information about your business, click here.
- AlphaGraphics is offering local restaurants a free yard sign and a deeply-discounted direct mail opportunity to help promote business. Please email for more information.
- Candor USA has launched affordable private insurance options for those who might be out of work right now and have lost their work insurance. For more information on the program, click here. To register, click here.
- EventWorks Rentals has created a unique structure of temporary drive-thru testing facilities available for rent. Please email for more information.
- Join Hargray Fiber in supporting local businesses, families, seniors, students and organizations.
- HunterMaclean has created a Pandemic Response Team to assist businesses of every size and across every industry.
- MembersFirst Credit Union is providing information on how to reprioritize personal financial obligations, and a simple budgeting worksheet for employees of our local businesses experiencing a financial setback as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The information can be found within this PDF.
OneDigital Health and Benefits Savannah: COVID-19 Semi-weekly Advisory Sessions, Resource Library, Q&A Email Interaction with Experts, SPHR credentialed HR Consultancy. To access webinars and learn more, please click here.
- Rick Weissinger of 21st Century Health Concepts LLC, is offering an excerpt from Nutrition Guide for Clinicians to provide information on Upper Respiratory Infections.
- United Online Learning is offering a platform to put existing training courses online.
- Virtual mediation sessions for businesses and individuals needing conflict-resolution support are being offered through The Mediation Center of the Coastal Empire, Inc. For more information, please click here.
Local & State Resources
Member Business Updates for Non-Hospitality Businesses
Member Business Updates for Hospitality Businesses
General Information about COVID-19