Other Member Benefits
- Web Listing - All Chamber members are featured on the Chamber’s website – www.SavannahChamber.com along with a complimentary link to the member site is provided. Chamber members may also be listed on other websites, based on their membership category.
- Chamber Office Brochure Racks - All members may place marketing materials in the Chamber office brochure racks as space permits.
- Referrals - The Chamber and Visit Savannah receive hundreds of calls and emails each year asking for recommendations of goods or services. We only refer Chamber and Visit Savannah members. Please check out our online Member Directory to find some of the best businesses to provide your goods/services.
- E-Decal Forms - We offer electronic Chamber and Visit Savannah decal, or e-Decal, for use on your website or inclusion on e-mails you send to customers. To register to download the E-Decal for your website and customers e-mails please read, sign and fax, scan/e-mail or mail the Usage Guidelines Agreement for the E-Decal logo. For more information please contact Tina Hinson Mock at 912.644.6407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitor Information Centers (VICs) - Hospitality members may also place approved brochures at each of the Savannah Area Visitor Information Centers. Some restrictions apply, see policy for clarification (brochure guidelines). Hospitality members also have the opportunity to participate in the VIC’s member showcase, which provides one-on-one contact with visitors. For more on opportunities at the VICs, contact Mava Byrd at 912.944.0440 or email@example.com or John Reed at 912.644-6454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Membership Information and Timeline Booklet.
For more information about Chamber membership, please contact Tina Hinson Mock at TMock@SavannahChamber.com or 912.644.6407