Become a Member
The Real Reason to Join
Joining the Chamber will give you the biggest return on your investment. With 2,200+ member companies that employ 75,000+ people in Savannah, you have the opportunity to reach half of the people employed in the Savannah MSA.
The three major areas of work at the Chamber most benefit to our members:
- Networking and Exposure
- Advocacy & Economic Development
From Business Connections to monthly member luncheons and breakfasts as well as trade shows and industry events, the Chamber’s networking possibilities are endless and effective because people want to do business with people they know and trust.
- E-Newsletter Announcement - New members are listed in the Chamber’s e-newsletter that is sent to more than 4,500+ subscribers who will read about your company! Members may also take advantage of the Member News portion of the e-newsletter.
- Brochure Racks/Courtesy Phones/Display Cases - Members may place marketing materials at the Chamber office brochure racks. Hospitality members may also place approved brochures at each of the Savannah Area Visitor Information Centers. Tybee Island Hospitality Members may place approved brochures at the Tybee Island Visitor Information Center.
- Referrals - The Chamber and Visit Savannah receives thousands of calls and emails each year asking for recommendations of goods or services. We only refer Chamber members.
- Web site & Publications – Chamber applicable members are featured in the following:
- Official Visitors Guide
- Tybee Vacation Planner
Advocacy & Economic Development
As a business owner in the Savannah. . . you are probably dependent upon the growth and prosperity of the area to make your business more profitable. If you are too busy to be involved. . . you can benefit from the efforts of the Chamber to promote and insure the growth of the community.
The Chamber at all levels, speaks on behalf of the business community at public hearings, with media and government on matters that impact on not only the business community but also the community at large. Membership provides businesses with information about rising government issues that affect them, and adds their voice to the chambers efforts to address them.
Not only do members have a voice at a local level, but the Savannah Chamber is also a member of the Georgia Chamber and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. This allows lobbying at both state and federal levels.
How else can you reach 12 million visitors who come to our beautiful city? If Savannah visitors are your customers, joining the Chamber is a smart investment. With free listings and discounted advertising opportunities – a Chamber membership is the most inexpensive way for you to advertise.